ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGIES AND USE OF STRATEGIC IMPLEMENTATION MECHANISMS: A SURVEY WITH MICRO AND SMALL ENTREPRENEURS
The aim of this article is to comprehend the mechanisms of strategic implementation used by entrepreneurs in the processes of establishing new functional strategies (production and marketing) in their companies. A survey with 169 micro and small entrepreneurs was accomplished. The results showed that the relation between the use of strategic process by micro and small entrepreneurs is middling, but the use of implementation mechanisms, in general terms, is low and the correlation when the entrepreneurs strategies are adopted is weak. So, the possibility of justifying the use of these strategies is fragile whilst associated to a stronger holding of the strategic management techniques by the entrepreneurs.
How to Cite
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors who publish in this journal agree to the following terms: the author(s) authorize(s) the publication of the text in the journal;
2. The author(s) ensure(s) that the contribution is original and unpublished and that it is not in the process of evaluation by another journal;
3. The journal is not responsible for the views, ideas and concepts presented in articles, and these are the sole responsibility of the author(s);
4. The publishers reserve the right to make textual adjustments and adapt texts to meet with publication standards.
5. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal the right to first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under the Creative Commons Atribuição NãoComercial 4.0 internacional, which allows the work to be shared with recognized authorship and initial publication in this journal.
6. Authors are allowed to assume additional contracts separately, for non-exclusive distribution of the version of the work published in this journal (e.g. publish in institutional repository or as a book chapter), with recognition of authorship and initial publication in this journal.
7. Authors are allowed and are encouraged to publish and distribute their work online (e.g. in institutional repositories or on a personal web page) at any point before or during the editorial process, as this can generate positive effects, as well as increase the impact and citations of the published work (see the effect of Free Access) at http://opcit.eprints.org/oacitation-biblio.html• 8. Authors are able to use ORCID is a system of identification for authors. An ORCID identifier is unique to an individual and acts as a persistent digital identifier to ensure that authors (particularly those with relatively common names) can be distinguished and their work properly attributed.